Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boston

So- I came to Boston this morning and have spent the day taking in the town. I love it here already. It is quaint, outdoorsy (in a New England sort of way) and surrounded by water. The weater is perfect so I went on an exploratory run by the waterfront. Gorgeous. Then I wandered over to the farmer's market to pick up some fresh ingredients for dinner. I got my eye on a little nail place for a mani/pedi later and will probably hang out in Boston Commons for a bit. Josh and I only got to kiss and have me get the keys from him, but I feel better already just being in his space. Tonight will finally get to spend some time together for the first time in a month (the longest time apart in 5 years!) Hope you are all well! I'll take some pics this week and post, I promise!

1 comment:

The Donegans said...

Did you pick a pretty summer color? Happy to hear your in Boston with your Love:) Have fun. Can't wait to see pix!

Hugs!