Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July



It was a great fourth of July, other than the fact that Josh is too far away. On the 3rd, my roommate, Linda, and I went and watched the city of Chicago fireworks. They were great. Then I headed up to Watervliet, Michigan to visit the in-laws and had a blast. I got to spend a lot of time on the lake, kayaking... which is my new favorite thing to do. I also did a 5k over the weekend in Watevliet and placed 2nd in my age group and got my best 5K time yet (23:31). I LOVE spending most of the day outdoors and enjoyed the laughs with the family...

Heidi

2 comments:

amy luella said...

the kayaking sounds great... congratulations on your run...i saw the fireworks in chicago once...i never walked in such a crowd in my life as we headed home, we walked many blocks with the whole streets packed with people walking to union station, down to the underground, onto the trains...it was a great show=)

Daniel said...

Eres muy hermosa