Sunday, December 9, 2007

Rockin' the Stock






I went back to my hometown of Woodstock, IL this weekend with my friend Lisa from high school. We went to the Madrigal dinner at good old Woostock High School, where we were in the Madrigal choir ourselves back in the day. It brought back lots of fun memories and we made some new ones. Before the choral performance and dinner at the school, we drove around and saw our old houses and went shopping at the town square. Very quaint. The trip back to our old stomping grounds was a great success!

3 comments:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

how fun to see your old houses and stuff. I remember as a kid driving by our old houses with my parents and it was always fun.

The Mom said...

Loved catching up on your Wheeler Adventure. Missed you being here for Thanksgiving too. Wish I could have been to the craft night, it looked fun. The Mom

Anonymous said...

Miss Heidi you look amazing in red! Glad to see you having fun with friends. I miss you here of course. And the cooking for Christmas made me hungry so I ate 2 of the 5 pecan pies that I baked for various holiday events. YUMMY! :-*