Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving




So, we had Thanksgiving at the Wheelers in Watervliet, MI... We drove down on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until late on Saturday night. It was so relaxing, we all had a great time hanging out and playing games. I missed my parents and brothers (...especially Mark's comments about what's wrong with the food and my dad's slurring the Thanksgiving trivia questions because he has a reading problem...) but we enjoyed all the craziness of family time at the Wheelers. Pictured are me and my sister-in-law, Jordan. There weren't any good pics of Josh and I because Josh's dad was sick and didn't take the usual obnoxious amount of photos that we have all grown to love and expect...

4 comments:

Jenna Hoskinson said...

That is great you got to spend Thanksgiving with family. We flew to CA for Thanksgiving and had a good time visiting with both Jay and my families.

Happy Holidays!

The Donegans said...

Hi friends! I am so glad to hear things are going well. I got your message, but we have been busy with Michaels dad. Now I am just dealing with sick kids:( Wish I were there to make ornaments, treats and to go Christmas shopping:( Well I gotta go and put the kiddos to bed. I will call you this weekend!

Love you! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Obnoxious, what do you mean obnoxious. Just wait till Christmas-I'll show you some pictures! I'll be my old lovable self once again. Love you all.

DBW((Phil)

Anonymous said...

Hey You shut your mouth.....I do not complain about the food....there is just always too many water chestnuts in the green beans. What the hell purpose do those things serve anyway!!!!