Monday, February 2, 2009

This Weekend


We had a full weekend of fun-capped off by a Super Bowl party at our house. I hadn't been up for much entertaining so it was fun to have a crowd over. We did pulled pork in the crock pot (which turned out great) and lots of other fun side dishes. I made cupcakes on Saturday and being a little more absent minded in pregnancy, added two sticks of butter instead of the called for one stick. Whoopsie. Let me tell you though, they tasted great! One of the party attenders brought 3-D glasses for everyone, so that's the picture. Don't all the University of Chicago students look nerdy? After everyone left, Josh and I laughed about how weird we are after our house was perfectly spotless literally 34 minutes after everyone left. Just how we like it. It's easier when both spouses tend toward the same bent for household management, and we definitely do...

2 comments:

amy luella said...

great picture, heidi!

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi! Not sure if you remember me from when Jodi and I lived in Denver but I just found out that you're pregnant and I'm so excited for you! We had our daughter Paeton last May and she is truly God's blessing. If you get time, check out our family blog at www.jodiandmarlaina.blogspot.com

Take Care!
Marlaina